Hello, my friends! 😀
I got nominated by Loki’s Little Hippy Witch for the Dragon’s Loyalty award! Which is rather appropriate, I think, given the company I keep. I don’t ever get nominated for stuff so this was honestly a surprise to me. I didn’t know this existed, and I am so, so happy. Hugs for everyone! 😀
The Dragon’s Loyalty Award is for the loyal fan and commenter, whether the recipient is a fellow blogger or someone who follows and comments regularly.There are rules of course and here they are.
RULES FOR THE AWARD:
- Accept the award with thanks.
- Give your readers 5 facts about you.
- Nominate other bloggers and let them know.
The letting them know part is kind of important because if they miss your nomination post they will not get their nomination nor will they see that you appreciate them.
Five Facts About Me…
- I’ve been drawing since I could pick up a crayon, which was sometime around my third birthday or so. I was self-taught for most of my life until I decided to take a drawing class in high school and actually learned a few things about anatomy. I’m always trying to get better, and there are a lot of things that I consider myself to be not good at. I did get the highest ranking on my AP Studio Art portfolio in my senior year of high school, as well as an award for art, but that was senior year and I’m out with the big cats now. Much more competition.
- I am red-green colorblind(technically red-green color-deficient)! Not to the extent that I can’t tell whether or not what I’m looking at is red or green, I can still see the colors, but they are a bit more gray to me than they might be to other people(thus, deficient). So I’m always a little bit nervous about color in my art, because I know I might be overcompensating the reds and greens. Of course, I didn’t know that until about three months ago. However, because of the lack of cones, I have above-average night vision, which is awesome and useful. Bonus fact: I’m also the only one in my family who doesn’t wear glasses!
- I am a gay transman(among other things)! *fanfare* So, considering my chromosome setup, my current stature(5’2″ and 100 lbs sopping wet) is not one to be scoffed at. I have bigger biceps than Bran, and he’s a foot taller than me. I’m also, technically, proof that females can be berserkers, and downright terrifying ones at that. I’ve kinda skirted around this issue a bit on other posts, just because I haven’t had the confidence to just come out and sparkle all over the place, but, there it is. If you’ve ever heard me speak, now you know why my voice is so high. *jazz-hands*
- I am one of those lucky 65% of the entire human population that is lactose intolerant. *face-desk* It’s not that I can’t eat any cheese or milk or dairy, but too much for me is rather a small amount for other people. I actually quite like sharp cheddar cheese, actually, because it’s one of those things that I can eat more of without my body throwing a tantrum. Frozen yogurt is also awesome in that regard. However, soft cheese like mozzarella…no. The nope is real. Bonus fact: while we’re on the topic of food, I hate chocolate, unless it’s chocolate ice cream or hot cocoa or something. *shrug*
- My favorite color is called, “Silent,” and it’s a grayish-blueish-green that I picked out for my room when it got repainted(when I was like six or so). It also happens to be the same color as my eyes, and looks very good with my other favorite color: brown. Bonus fact: there’s also a dinosaur banner that goes around the top of the room that has been there since the repaint. I love that thing to bits.
The Bloggers that I would like to nominate are(and I apologize that there are so few, I’m just a teeny little blog):
- Ravings of a Madman, who has been around since I was still doing tarot, and just tarot.
- Random Ramblings; Myriad Musings, who doesn’t speak up much but likes All The Things.
- Witches Wyrd, who gets a shy wave and a “hello” from Bran, who also has ties to Susanoo.
Honorable mention goes to Loki’s Little Hippy Witch, who is the most common face around the comments here, and I consider to be a very good friend. 🙂 Of course, I can’t nominate her because she nominated me, otherwise, I would.
Thank you guys for everything! Extra dragon for you(even though it’s rather an old picture, I’m still proud of it)!